There is nothing like Branson in the fall! The crisp cool mornings are perfect for coffee. Brilliant colors of red, orange and gold decorate the trees of the Ozark Mountains. Most of all Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City lighting up the Branson sky. The air is thick with the aromas of kettle corn, pumpkin spices, and home-baked foods. Strolling thru the crafters, you will see and be able to purchase the art, pottery, weaving, homemade goods of ozark crafters. The best way to enjoy Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City is to book your stay at Lake Edge Property. You will have breathtaking views of Table Rock Lake and be right next door to Silver Dollar City. That means more time in the park and less time in traffic.
Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City is Introducing Pumpkins in the City, Foggy Hollow and Wilson’s Farm
If you love Harvest Festival during the day, you will be excited about its newest addition of PUMPKINS in the City and Foggy Hollow. From September 21, 2022 to October 29, 2022, Silver Dollar City will light up the night during October! With the new addition of Pumpkins in the City, Foggy Hollow and Wilsons Farm, this family event will be top on your list of festivals to attend. It is glowing adventure full of October sounds, dance parties, night rides such as time traveler, and a fall food extravaganza! There are special rates to get into the park during Harvest Festival.
Family Friendly Activities
- Character meet and greets with Peter and Penelope Pumpkin
- Experience great country music at Echo Hollow nightly
- Try fall flavored foods such as: pumpkin spice funnel cake, pumpkin spice lattes and glow-in-the-dark drinks
- Ride the park rides into the night (check their schedule for park hours)
- Dance party nightly at Pumpkin Plaza
- Explore the magic of Foggy Hollow where you are surrounded by mysterious lights to guide you
- Visit the crafters booths, where you can watch these talented craftspeople work and purchase their goods
- See world renowned pumpkin carver Barry Brown