My favorite time to be in Branson is during the fall! The weather boast of crisp cool mornings that are perfect for coffee. Brilliant colors of red, orange and gold decorate the trees of the Ozark Mountains. There is nothing like going to a Fall Festival. The smells of kettle corn, candied apples and homemade baked goods flood the air. I love strolling thru the craft area. Here I can watch people create their art, pottery, weaving, homemade good and so much more. Branson is known for it’s Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City. It is full of Ozark crafters who are masters at what they do.
If you love Harvest Festival during the day, you will be excited about its new addition of PUMPKIN NIGHTS . This year, Christmas won’t be the only time of year the park is glowing in lights. They plan on lighting up the night with the new part of the festival: PUMPKIN NIGHTS!!!
Introducing Pumpkin Nights
If you love Christmas at Silver Dollar City with all the beautiful lights, you should book your vacation to come to Pumpkin Nights. This festival will rival Christmas at MidTown. At night, the park will be glowing with thousands of pumpkins that light up the sky. There will be larger than life scarecrows, cats and owls walking around for the kids to enjoy.
Family Friendly Activities
- Character meet and greets with Peter and Penelope Pumpkin
- Watch Barry Brown, master pumpkin carver, carve pumpkins with such detailed designs
- Try fall flavored foods such as: pumpkin spice funnel cake, pumpkin spice lattes and glow-in-the-dark drinks
- Ride the park rides into the night (check their schedule for park hours)
- Dance party nightly at Pumpkin Plaza
- Explore the Woodland Hike
- Visit the crafters booths, where you can watch these talented craftspeople work and purchase their goods
- Watch the new Cirque Elioze Lumberjacks Show