Submit your review
We stayed in the condo with 3 adults and 4 children, age 16 to 7. We were visiting Branson for the Survivor Appreciation Day at Silver Dollar City, in honor of my brother who was KIA in Afghanistan in 2007. The cabin was very clean and nice, kitchen well stocked. Love that it was close enough to SDC that my grandma could come back and rest in the afternoon. We will plan on visiting these condos again in the future.
My family and I had a great time and enjoyed our stay. Close to the lake which is the reason why we come. Condo had everything we needed and having the availability to rent a boat slip for the week was a real plus for us. We plan to be back again next year! Only thing I would ask to be changed is to have the management staff enforce the parking rules as we came back to the condo 3 times during our stay to address it with them. They also need to be available during the posted hours.
There wer 9 of us (4 adults & 5 kiddos) that stayed in this spacious 2 bedroom condo. The staff was WONDERFUL. When we checked in we knew there was a housekeeping shortage, but our place was ready. Upon moving in & setting we discovered some cleaning had been skipped. We just did some tidying up & let the staff know. They went above anything i expected to make things right with us. We had taken our adult daughters & 5 grandkids with us ( ages 8-4). The pool had a leak but staff was on it daily to keep it open & we enjoyed swimming daily. Views are beautiful & peaceful. We were told the units were full. Noting this because we were on lowest level & we didn't hear neighbors one time. We plan to mark this as a favorite so we can stay here again!
We stayed in Building 51, Unit 13 the last week of July 2021. The condo was clean and nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable and even though it was really hot all week the A/C kept the condo cool at all times. The views were breathtaking. We've stayed at a few different condos and this was one of our favorite views so far.
We loved our stay. They were quick to respond with any questions and very helpful! The location was perfect for our trip! The pool and play area made for a perfect fit with our kids. Will stay here again!
Thanks to Staci and Steve for a great place to stay for our family vacation to Branson! The condo is in excellent condition and well appointed with plenty of room for everyone. The large table was the site of several family board games and the kids loved to pool during down times. The communication from the owners was excellent prior to our trip. Thanks again!
After coming to Branson for the last 4-5 years we finally found a place that we love. It has everything you need, far enough out to "feel" away but only a 5-10 minute drive to all the attractions downtown and you cant beat the view from the balcony.
We loved our stay at lake escape! The room has been very well maintained and equipped with everything! The views were amazing and my kids loved the indoor pool! We were sad the outdoor pool wasn’t open but we still had a great time.
My family and I enjoyed our weekend stay. The condo was very clean and well equipped. There was a problem with the internet, but we contacted the front office and they immediately came and supplied an alternative solution. We look forward to our next visit.
Thanks for coming to Branson during the Christmas season. I am glad you found everything you needed during your stay. I am glad our staff got things working for you quickly. It was a pleasure to host you. Come back to Branson soon.Staci
This was a great place to stay. Enough room for my family, my brothers family and our mom to enjoy our break. We had a few hiccups but owners were extremely fast to respond and take care of it. All staff that assisted us were super nice. If I had to complain about anything it would be the pool hours. We have older kids and the pool closed at 8pm which is about when we would return from an activity so they were unable to use it, we had to reschedule some activities so they could swim in the morning but still it didn't open till 10am.
It was our pleasure to host you and your family. I am glad the condo gave you plenty of room to enjoy each others company. We do have such a friendly staff who wants to make sure you have everything you need. During the off season, the amenities and office hours are shorter than in the summer. Glad you could make it work with your schedule. Come back to Branson soonStaci
These reviews were left in the Welcome Books in the units.
- Deer Views: Day Family December 2017: Thanks for the great accommodations! We really appreciated the full range of Cable TV (especially ESPN) since we had some football fans among us. I appreciated the quiet surroundings- full kitchen- supplies- great beds.
- Deer Views: Diaz Family August 2017: Very nice furnishings! Loved the colors in the condo. Appreciated the washer/dryer, swimming pool, kitchen, grill, appliances. Great location- minutes away from town. Home away from home!
- Deer Views: Allen Family August 2017: Thank you! Home away from home. We appreciate it with kids. There is no way we could stay in a 1 room hotel with a baby and toddler, so we all slept great! I appreciated the indoor pool when it rained.
- Deer Views: Lane Family July 2017: The condo felt like a home away from home! Made the trip much more enjoyable. Love, love, love the decorations! I appreciated the relaxing atmosphere and the great location.
- Deer Views: Ross Family July 2017: Thank you so much! your place is beautiful and my family felt like they were at home! I appreciated the comfy beds, clean, private deck and all around great place!
- Deer Views: King family June 2017: We really enjoyed staying in your condo. The eds were very comfortable and the kids enjoyed breakfast on the deck every morning. Everything we needed was here. The kids enjoyed the pool. We would definitely come again. PS. The kids loved seeing the deer outside the deck. It’s so much nicer than stay at hotels. The kids have room to play and that’s a big plus.
- Deer Views: Rodeman Family May 2017: We were spoiled! Love the comforts of home! We had everything we needed to enjoy our week in Branson. Shout out o Chad at front desk who was very helpful. Kids LOVED the close access to the pool! Daughter loved the peacock picture on the bathroom wall, her favorite !!:) Also thank you very much for the goodie bag. Kids devoured it !! I appreciated a well stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher- It was nice to supplement eating out with some simple meals here. Oven worked well
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Higgins Family March 2018: The splash pad was great for the toddlers and we appreciated the warm temp of the pool. We LOVE the red couch. I wish we could take it home with us. It allows the whole family to be together.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Dec 2017: You have a lovely place here. Love the decor and red couch!!
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Wilson Family December 2017: Thank you so much for the use of your condo. It was a perfect little holiday get away for our family. The gift basket was much appreciated. Our son enjoyed being able to see the rollercoaster from the parking lot.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Tate & Blackwell Family November 2017: Thank you so much! We really enjoyed our time at your condo. We hope to visit again soon! Your place is very comfortable and love the decor! It is cozy, the wifi was awesome, view were incredible, very clean
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Hinch Family September 2017: Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful condo with us and for being so quick to respond to our questions. Our kids especially enjoyed the indoor pool & splash pad.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: May 2017: Thank you for sharing your condo with us and for the welcome basket. We instantly fell “at home” here. The girls loved putting the puzzles together at night and hanging out on the back deck. Great vacation!:) I appreciated the views, indoor swimming pool and clean condo and amenities.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Jan 2017: The condo was beautiful. It is so much nicer than a cramped hotel room. The decor is great. I chose your condo because the couch looked comfortable. The location is away from town but the strip is easily accessible. it is peaceful!