Submit your review
We came for a weekend getaway. Loved the condo! The unit was clean and spacious. Very comfortable and well decorated with every amenity needed. loved the views and peace and quiet. The staff was great. We will definitely be returning for a longer stay. Thanks
We loved our stay here. Comfortable for a family of 5 with three young kids. So close to SDC and the kids love the pool(s). We plan to stay there again.
Thank you so much for choosing "At the Cliffs Edge" for your Branson vacation condo. Yes, the location is great. Being right next door to Silver Dollar City and having beautiful views of Table Rock Lake make this a great place to stay. Our amenities are perfect for families, the pools, splash pads and hot tub are hours of fun for the whole family. I am glad the condo gave you the comforts of home while on vacation. Cant wait to have you again.Staci
Our family of 8 agreed that this year's vacation in Branson was the best one ever! A huge part of this was staying in your beautiful and spacious condo, enjoying the balcony view, swimming in the pool, and meeting Staci & Steve. Every member of the staff was helpful and friendly. We will look forward to returning.
Edwards family,It was so great to have you in Branson. I am so glad you enjoyed not only our town, but the condo and amenities/pool area also. Yall are wonderful guest. I am glad "At the Cliffs Edge" condo gave you the space you needed for your family. It is always great to get feedback on how friendly and helpful our resort staff is. Cant wait to have you back again. It was so good to meet you!!Staci
Our family of 11 really enjoyed our stay! The condo is beautiful! Great view! Elevator is super nice to have. We will definitetly stay again in the future.
Thanks for choosing "The Penthouse" condo for your Branson vacation. Having an elevator is great when you are on the top floor! We are glad you and your family had a great time. See you soonStaci
this was a beautiful property and great location for boating at Indian Point Marina. Very spacious and fully equipped with all you need. We loved the waffle maker and having coffee on the deck. You can also watch the fireworks at SDC from the deck. Only dowfall was the pool area. It is not convenient to the condo but we didn't have much time for the pool so it was ok. Thanks for sharing your beautiful condo.
Thanks for staying with us. The deck is one of our favorite spots. With view of Table Rock Lake and Silver Dollar City it is a great place to sit and relax. It is great to have Indian Point Marina just 2 miles down the road aslo. I am glad you found everything you needed in the condo during your stay. Yes, the clubhouse/pool area is just a short drive up the hill, but worth visiting. Come again soonStaci
Could not be happier with our stay at the Penthouse in Branson May, 2019. Condo has every amenity you could ask for, owner makes it feel like home away from home. We will return as soon as possible. She gave us great suggestions for things to do and best grocery spots. Very clean and updated, this is on our favorite list no question. Thank you to our hosts for making it a great getaway!
Found this condo last minute on a quick getaway. Was in a great location, super clean and perfect for our family of 5. Owners are awesome and made sure we had a great time. I would highly recommend this condo.
Date of arrival - May 24, 2019
We enjoyed this condo, especially swimming, splash pad, closeness to Silver Dollar City and the cool big chair! The kitchen was well stocked and there was plenty of toilet paper 🙂 The beds were so comfy. The view was amazing
Such a beautiful place to stay with an excellent view! Perfect layout for a large family!
Thank You. We loved the view and the proximity to anything we needed. We will always remember the christmas lights and rides at Silver Dollar city
These reviews were left in the Welcome Books in the units.
- Deer Views: Day Family December 2017: Thanks for the great accommodations! We really appreciated the full range of Cable TV (especially ESPN) since we had some football fans among us. I appreciated the quiet surroundings- full kitchen- supplies- great beds.
- Deer Views: Diaz Family August 2017: Very nice furnishings! Loved the colors in the condo. Appreciated the washer/dryer, swimming pool, kitchen, grill, appliances. Great location- minutes away from town. Home away from home!
- Deer Views: Allen Family August 2017: Thank you! Home away from home. We appreciate it with kids. There is no way we could stay in a 1 room hotel with a baby and toddler, so we all slept great! I appreciated the indoor pool when it rained.
- Deer Views: Lane Family July 2017: The condo felt like a home away from home! Made the trip much more enjoyable. Love, love, love the decorations! I appreciated the relaxing atmosphere and the great location.
- Deer Views: Ross Family July 2017: Thank you so much! your place is beautiful and my family felt like they were at home! I appreciated the comfy beds, clean, private deck and all around great place!
- Deer Views: King family June 2017: We really enjoyed staying in your condo. The eds were very comfortable and the kids enjoyed breakfast on the deck every morning. Everything we needed was here. The kids enjoyed the pool. We would definitely come again. PS. The kids loved seeing the deer outside the deck. It’s so much nicer than stay at hotels. The kids have room to play and that’s a big plus.
- Deer Views: Rodeman Family May 2017: We were spoiled! Love the comforts of home! We had everything we needed to enjoy our week in Branson. Shout out o Chad at front desk who was very helpful. Kids LOVED the close access to the pool! Daughter loved the peacock picture on the bathroom wall, her favorite !!:) Also thank you very much for the goodie bag. Kids devoured it !! I appreciated a well stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher- It was nice to supplement eating out with some simple meals here. Oven worked well
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Higgins Family March 2018: The splash pad was great for the toddlers and we appreciated the warm temp of the pool. We LOVE the red couch. I wish we could take it home with us. It allows the whole family to be together.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Dec 2017: You have a lovely place here. Love the decor and red couch!!
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Wilson Family December 2017: Thank you so much for the use of your condo. It was a perfect little holiday get away for our family. The gift basket was much appreciated. Our son enjoyed being able to see the rollercoaster from the parking lot.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Tate & Blackwell Family November 2017: Thank you so much! We really enjoyed our time at your condo. We hope to visit again soon! Your place is very comfortable and love the decor! It is cozy, the wifi was awesome, view were incredible, very clean
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Hinch Family September 2017: Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful condo with us and for being so quick to respond to our questions. Our kids especially enjoyed the indoor pool & splash pad.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: May 2017: Thank you for sharing your condo with us and for the welcome basket. We instantly fell “at home” here. The girls loved putting the puzzles together at night and hanging out on the back deck. Great vacation!:) I appreciated the views, indoor swimming pool and clean condo and amenities.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Jan 2017: The condo was beautiful. It is so much nicer than a cramped hotel room. The decor is great. I chose your condo because the couch looked comfortable. The location is away from town but the strip is easily accessible. it is peaceful!