Submit your review
Could not be happier with our stay at the Penthouse in Branson May, 2019. Condo has every amenity you could ask for, owner makes it feel like home away from home. We will return as soon as possible. She gave us great suggestions for things to do and best grocery spots. Very clean and updated, this is on our favorite list no question. Thank you to our hosts for making it a great getaway!
Found this condo last minute on a quick getaway. Was in a great location, super clean and perfect for our family of 5. Owners are awesome and made sure we had a great time. I would highly recommend this condo.
Date of arrival - May 24, 2019
We enjoyed this condo, especially swimming, splash pad, closeness to Silver Dollar City and the cool big chair! The kitchen was well stocked and there was plenty of toilet paper 🙂 The beds were so comfy. The view was amazing
Such a beautiful place to stay with an excellent view! Perfect layout for a large family!
Thank You. We loved the view and the proximity to anything we needed. We will always remember the christmas lights and rides at Silver Dollar city
thanks so much. The place was perfect. We all got to spend time playing games and visiting. The kitchen is well stocked and makes cooking easy
The condo was beautiful & very well equipped. We enjoyed the location as well as the provided games for family fun. Thank you for providing the perfect venue for us to celebrate what Christmas is really all about. Our littlest loved the condo as much as she loved Silver Dollar City and the Polar Express. The kitchen was very well equipped. We ate several meals here and did so with ease. Thanks for the memories
Thank you for making your home sociable. The 4 bedrooms worked out perfectly. I appreciated the pool, splashpad, hot tub, closeness to downtown Branson, the comfortable space to relax. Thanks again
Thank you, the place was very nice. Good location for things. The people here were very nice. It was nice to have a pool
Thank you again for a wonderful stay! Glad we came back! Doesn't disappoint! It is a beautiful place to stay and loved how close we are to Silver Dollar City. Thank you for taking care of us in our time of need! God Bless!
These reviews were left in the Welcome Books in the units.
- Deer Views: Day Family December 2017: Thanks for the great accommodations! We really appreciated the full range of Cable TV (especially ESPN) since we had some football fans among us. I appreciated the quiet surroundings- full kitchen- supplies- great beds.
- Deer Views: Diaz Family August 2017: Very nice furnishings! Loved the colors in the condo. Appreciated the washer/dryer, swimming pool, kitchen, grill, appliances. Great location- minutes away from town. Home away from home!
- Deer Views: Allen Family August 2017: Thank you! Home away from home. We appreciate it with kids. There is no way we could stay in a 1 room hotel with a baby and toddler, so we all slept great! I appreciated the indoor pool when it rained.
- Deer Views: Lane Family July 2017: The condo felt like a home away from home! Made the trip much more enjoyable. Love, love, love the decorations! I appreciated the relaxing atmosphere and the great location.
- Deer Views: Ross Family July 2017: Thank you so much! your place is beautiful and my family felt like they were at home! I appreciated the comfy beds, clean, private deck and all around great place!
- Deer Views: King family June 2017: We really enjoyed staying in your condo. The eds were very comfortable and the kids enjoyed breakfast on the deck every morning. Everything we needed was here. The kids enjoyed the pool. We would definitely come again. PS. The kids loved seeing the deer outside the deck. It’s so much nicer than stay at hotels. The kids have room to play and that’s a big plus.
- Deer Views: Rodeman Family May 2017: We were spoiled! Love the comforts of home! We had everything we needed to enjoy our week in Branson. Shout out o Chad at front desk who was very helpful. Kids LOVED the close access to the pool! Daughter loved the peacock picture on the bathroom wall, her favorite !!:) Also thank you very much for the goodie bag. Kids devoured it !! I appreciated a well stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher- It was nice to supplement eating out with some simple meals here. Oven worked well
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Higgins Family March 2018: The splash pad was great for the toddlers and we appreciated the warm temp of the pool. We LOVE the red couch. I wish we could take it home with us. It allows the whole family to be together.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Dec 2017: You have a lovely place here. Love the decor and red couch!!
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Wilson Family December 2017: Thank you so much for the use of your condo. It was a perfect little holiday get away for our family. The gift basket was much appreciated. Our son enjoyed being able to see the rollercoaster from the parking lot.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Tate & Blackwell Family November 2017: Thank you so much! We really enjoyed our time at your condo. We hope to visit again soon! Your place is very comfortable and love the decor! It is cozy, the wifi was awesome, view were incredible, very clean
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Hinch Family September 2017: Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful condo with us and for being so quick to respond to our questions. Our kids especially enjoyed the indoor pool & splash pad.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: May 2017: Thank you for sharing your condo with us and for the welcome basket. We instantly fell “at home” here. The girls loved putting the puzzles together at night and hanging out on the back deck. Great vacation!:) I appreciated the views, indoor swimming pool and clean condo and amenities.
- Baldknobbers Hideaway: Jan 2017: The condo was beautiful. It is so much nicer than a cramped hotel room. The decor is great. I chose your condo because the couch looked comfortable. The location is away from town but the strip is easily accessible. it is peaceful!